- Children’s Clothing
- Bedding of all sizes
- Lamps Posts & Pans
- Bath Towels
- Couches & Loveseats
Any of these items would b e greatly appreciated
Dropping off donations? Ask for your $5 discount coupon!
While we greatly appreciate monetary donations, we also require donations of necessity items. These items are provided free of charge to those with vouchers and at bargain prices to others in the London community.
The Society is extremely grateful for gifts of:
- Gently used clothing
- Furniture in good condition (including televisions)
- Household items in good condition (including pots and pans, dishes, glasses, cups, cutlery)
- Small electrical appliances in good repair (including microwave ovens, toasters, etc.)
- Antiques and collectibles
Donations can be dropped off at either of our thrift stores during regular hours of operation.
Unfortunately, The Society does not accept donations of:
- Major household appliances (including fridges, stoves, dishwashers, washers, and dryers)
- Sofa beds, mattresses, and box springs from individuals
- Paints, auto parts, blinds, propane tanks, and hazardous materials