We are in need of some items to help our friends on vouchers! Please hold all donations until further notice. Thank you so much for your understanding and your donations.
- Bedding of all sizes
- Bath Towels
- Small Couches/Sofas & Loveseats in good condition
- Dishes & Glassware
- Pots & Pans
- Children’s clothing
- Men’s clothing
These items are always in great need and would be greatly appreciated.
Dropping off donations? Ask for your $5 discount coupon!
While we greatly appreciate monetary donations, we also require donations of necessity items. These items are provided free of charge to those with vouchers and at bargain prices to others in the London community.
The Society is extremely grateful for gifts of:
- Gently used clothing.
- Furniture in good condition – we can not accept any furniture that has been damaged by pets. All furniture must be free of stains, tears or any damage.
- Household items in good condition (including pots and pans, dishes, glasses, cups, cutlery)
- Small electrical appliances in good working condition (including microwave ovens, toasters, etc.)
- Antiques and collectibles
Unfortunately we can not accept donations of:
- Major household appliances (including fridges, stoves, dishwashers, washers, and dryers)
- Sofa beds, mattresses, and box springs from individuals
- Paints, auto parts, blinds, propane tanks, construction materials and hazardous materials