- Bedding of all sizes
- Lamps, Pots & Pans
- Bath Towels
- Couches & Loveseats in good condition
- Children’s clothing
Any of these items would be greatly appreciated
Dropping off donations? Ask for your $5 discount coupon!
While we greatly appreciate monetary donations, we also require donations of necessity items. These items are provided free of charge to those with vouchers and at bargain prices to others in the London community.
The Society is extremely grateful for gifts of:
- Gently used clothing.
- Furniture in good condition – we can not accept any furniture that has been damaged by animals. All furniture must be free of stains, tears or any damage.
- Household items in good condition (including pots and pans, dishes, glasses, cups, cutlery)
- Small electrical appliances in good working condition (including microwave ovens, toasters, etc.)
- Antiques and collectibles
We are accepting donations at the York St Store Tuesday – Friday from 9 am – 4 pm. We will NOT be accepting any donations at the Elias St Store. We are not accepting donations on Monday or Saturdays.
This will allow us the time we need to process everything properly according to the covid-19 regulations. Thank you for your donations and your understanding.
Unfortunately we can not accept donations of:
- Major household appliances (including fridges, stoves, dishwashers, washers, and dryers)
- Sofa beds, mattresses, and box springs from individuals
- Paints, auto parts, blinds, propane tanks, construction materials and hazardous materials